F200 Series Compressed Air Filter
Van Air's F200 series filters are designed to remove contaminants from compressed air & gas systems. Available in 1/4" to 3" connection sizes and flow capacities from 15 to 1000 scfm (at 100 psig) in 14 housings and 9 filtration grades, the F200 series can remove oil aerosols, oil vapors, water and particulates. Housings are made of cast aluminum and coated with an epoxy powder coating for corrosion resistance. All units include push-on elements with durable polyester drain layer (except RD grade).
Due to the current market situation, including material shortages and logistical issues, we have temporarily removed the option to purchase this item online.
Please Contact Us with information on your application and we will be happy to work up a quote for you.
- Not all housing configurations are listed, please contact us should your application require something other than what is listed on this site.
- Items above are listed with the 'B' Grade element which is a General purpose element designed to remove particles 1um and larger as well as coalesce water & oil contaminates.
- The housings are cast aluminum epoxy powder coated
- Maximum working pressure of 250 psig at 225F
- All Housing assemblies include (1) Element
- All Housings come standard with a pop-up differential indicator
- Manual ball type drain valve included
- Housings are capable of tandem or wall mounting
- Inlet and Outlet connections are NPT
- Instrument air & gas
- Pre-filter for deliquescent, regenerative dryers and refrigerated dryers
- Pneumatic hand tools
- Abrasive blasting
- Dust collectors
- Air cylinders, motors
- Blow molding