BBFS Series Big Blue Cartridge Filter Housing Assemblies
BFS and BBFS Basic Filtration Systems consist of either two or three Big Blue® cartridge housings, which are mounted in series, a wall-mounting bracket, and hardware. The BBFS systems consist of a series of large-capacity 1" NPT #20 Big Blue® housings allowing for greater cartridge capacities and higher flow rates. All systems are equipped with a pressure relief button to relieve housing pressure during cartridge changes and are shipped completely pre-assembled.
All of the housings are manufactured from a durable polypropylene, have excellent chemical resistance and are ideal for many residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Multi-housing systems include wall-mounting bracket and hardware
- Available with low-profile Slim Line® or large capacity Big Blue housings
- All systems are shipped completely pre-assembled
- Available in (3) or (2) 20" Big Blue Housings mounted on a Heavy Duty mounting bracket unit with built-in pressure relief valve
- Ideal for Whole House Filtration, Commercial or Industrial applications
- FDA grade polypropylene Cap and Housing, Powder coated carbon steel mounting bracket and Buna N O-Rings.
- 1" NPT Connections
- Rated for 100 F
- Maximum Pressure: 90 PSI.
Whole-house filtration to reduce:
- Rust Particles
- Iron (insoluble)
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Sediment/Rust Particles
- Step-down Filtration
- Circulating Baths
- Batch Treatments
- Color Reduction
- Organic Reduction
- Cooling Towers
- Pre-RO Filtration